Minimum three-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognised university, with a consistent record of first class (Minimum 60% marks. Candidates should have cleared all subjects in their first attempt itself) in Std X, Std XII and graduation.
Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 2017 can also apply.
1. Register online for CAT 2016 or XAT 2017. Registering for XAT or CAT is a prerequisite for applying to LIBA's PGDM program.
2. Apply to LIBA by registering online at www.liba.edu by giving your CAT/XAT-ID
Option A: Pay Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Option B: Get a demand draft (DD) for Rs. 1500/- favouring "LIBA" payable at Chennai.
Option C: Pay cash Rs. 1500/- at the LIBA admissions office after registering online.
3. Fill up the LIBA application form by clicking on LIBA registration link to create and receive by e-mail an unique LIBA-ID and password. If you have already received your LIBA ID and Password, then login as per Step 4. A scanned copy of candidate's photo and signature (not exceeding 1MB ) is needed while filling up the application form.
4. Login with your LIBA ID and Password, fill up the application form and make the payment.
5. Take a print out of the Payment Advice Form and send it to :
The Admissions Office
LIBA, Loyola College Campus,
Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600 034.
a) If you are registering using the Demand Draft Mode send the Demand Draft (Mention your name and CAT/XAT ID on the reverse of the Demand Draft) along with Payment Advice Form Payment Advice Form to:
b) Candidates registering using the Cash Mode will have to submit the Payment Advise form along with the Cash payment to the LIBA Admissions Office in person.
Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of their CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 scores. Short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and interview for final selection at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates can give their choice of the interview centre, however allocation of the interview centre is subject to discretion of LIBA.
Last dates to fill up the application form online is 28 January 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
September 19, 2016 : Online Registration for LIBA 2017 PGDM (Full-time) Begins
January 28, 2017 : Online Registration for LIBA PGDM (Full-time) 2017-19 Closes
February 03, 2017 : Last Date for Receipt of LIBA Application Fee.
Common Admission Test (CAT)
September 22, 2016 : CAT Online Registration Closes.
December 04, 2016 : CAT Admission Test – 2016
Xavier Admission Test (XAT)
November 22, 2016 : XAT Online Registration Closes
January 08, 2017 : XAT Admission Test – 2017
For any further clarifications call:
Tel: (044) 28177100 (LIBA Board)
Tel: (044) 28177116 (LIBA Admissions Office) Mobile: +91 94440 28418
FAX: 91 44 2817 3183