Minimum three-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognised university, with a consistent record of first class in Std X, Std XII and graduation.
Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 2016 can also apply.
1. Register online for CAT 2015 or XAT 2016. Registering for XAT or CAT is a prerequisite for applying to LIBA's PGDM program.
2.Apply to LIBA by registering online at www.liba.edu by giving your CAT/XAT-ID
Option A: Pay Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Option B: Get a demand draft (DD) for Rs. 1400/- favouring "LIBA" payable at Chennai.
Option C: Pay cash Rs. 1400/- at the LIBA admissions office after registering online.
3. Fill up the LIBA application form by clicking on LIBA registration link to create and receive by e-mail an unique LIBA-ID and password. If you have already received your LIBA ID and Password, then login as per Step 4. A scanned copy of candidate's photo with the candidate's signature (not exceeding 1MB ) is needed while filling up the application form.
4. Login with your LIBA-ID and Password.
5. Take a print out of the Payment Advice Form.
6. a) If you are registering using the Demand Draft Mode send the Demand Draft (Mention your name and CAT/XAT ID on the reverse of the Demand Draft) along with Payment Advice Form Payment Advice Form to:
The Admissions Office
LIBA, Loyola College Campus,
Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600 034.
b) Candidates registering using the Cash Mode will have to submit the Payment Advise form along with the Cash payment to the LIBA Admissions Office in person.
Candidates who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of their CAT 2015 / XAT 2016 scores. Short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion and interview for final selection at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates can give their choice of the interview centre, however allocation of the interview centre is subject to discretion of LIBA.
The last date for registration for PGDM PROGRAM has been extended to 31 January 2016
Important Dates to Remember :
September 14, 2015 : Online Registration for LIBA 2015 PGDM (Full-time) Begins
September 20, 2015 : CAT Online Registration Closes
November 29, 2015 : CAT Admission Test - 2015.
November 30, 2015 : XAT Admission Test-2016
January 31, 2016 : Online Registration for LIBA 2015 PGDM (Full-time) Closes
January 03, 2016 : XAT Admission Test - 2016
February 07, 2016 : Last Date for Receipt of LIBA Application Fee.
For any further clarifications call:
Tel: (044) 28177100 (LIBA Board)
Tel: (044) 28177116 (LIBA Admissions Office) Mobile: +91 94440 28418
FAX: 91 44 2817 3183